The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January BACSIM -- Next Saturday

January BACSIM -- Next Saturday

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,022
Just a reminder that BACSIM is next Saturday. Bring those new Christmas games for a workout!

Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 79
I'll be bringing out Dominant Species at 12:30p if anyone's interested. We've got three players (out of six possible) so far.
Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 25
Count me in for another player (i.e. me + Josh + Danny). That would leave 2 more potential spots open.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,945
After looking at my schedule it appears I'll be working in the area on Saturday and may be able to stop in at Noon for a possible game. Anyone want me to bring anything specific (that I already know the rules to <g>).
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 50
Snowdonia? or Belfert?
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,149
After looking at my schedule it appears I'll be working in the area on Saturday and may be able to stop in at Noon for a possible game. Anyone want me to bring anything specific (that I already know the rules to <g>).

I'll try and make it out for a game about the same time. I have a hard stop time of 2pm, but other than that I'm up for anything.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,946
Snowdonia? or Belfert?

I've yet to read the rules for Snowdonia, but I can run Belfort. I'll be there at Noon, but most likely wont be able to stick around for a second game.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 169
I'll be running Axis & Allies 1942 2e again, starting at noon. I have 2 others to play, a friend of mine and another guy I met in a A&A forum that hasn't been to BACSIM before. We have two spots open.

Depending on how the game plays out, it'll be somewhere between 3 and 8 hours, probably somewhere in the middle. If you aren't aware, it's a IGOUGO (I Go You Go) game with some downtime (10-20 mins) between the early turns. Planning and rolling combat during other players turns keeps me busy but some folks may not enjoy that much planning! tongue
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 51
Snowdonia? or Belfert?

I've yet to read the rules for Snowdonia, but I can run Belfort. I'll be there at Noon, but most likely wont be able to stick around for a second game.

Thanks Rodney. Turns out I cannot make it to BACSIM today.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 81
Sorry to cancel at the last minute, but i woke up (uf you can call rolling over and grabbing your phone at 1040 waking up) with a winter crud. Sorry to Jeff and dS players!