addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 9th Games

January 9th Games

Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 376
Ok, so what is being offered up?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,952
I'm running Tzolkin & I believe JP is running Chaos in the old world for slot 1.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 902
Tzoklin for me please
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 60
Tzolkin, please.
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 75
Tzolkin and Acquire please

EDIT: Or not.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 377
Ok, if it is offered, I will go CitOW.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 378
I am going to have to look up Tzolkin if three people were hovering to hit it at 7 on the nose.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 170
I'd also be in for CitOW, or Conan, but I do not own either of these.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 171
If there is interest I can run a 4-player Eclipse: Rise of the Ancients (recent expansion) game. I'd have to cap this at 4 players to keep the playtime manageable.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 82
I'll bring my CitOW w/expansion in case there's enough interest. Sounds like we have three, but to use every feature of the expansion we would need four or five. I'd also potentially be interested in expanded Eclipse.