The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › NBW is Jan 24 - 27th

NBW is Jan 24 - 27th

Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 374
Niagara Board Game Weekend is the last weekend of the month:

http://www.l2designgr...­

Let me know if anyone is going and what days as I plan to go up for a couple of them.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 136
I'll be there Thursday morning through Sunday afternoon. Will be playing Ardennes '44 (that Bulge game Nels and I took out for a spin Saturday), Angola, and whatever filler games I stumble into otherwise.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 743
I'm not going, but one of the Torontoids wanted me to spread the word about the no-ship math trade.

http://www.boardgameg...­
Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 356
I'll be there for the whole thing. Mike, you should come - my girlfriend is working at a lovely Vegan restaurant I can take you to.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,027
I'm there Thursday through Sunday.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 137
Where's the vegan place Rob?
Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 357
St Catharines, about 15 minutes down the QEW.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 191
What was played?
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 96
What was played?

Well I only went the one Saturday but got to play two games of Sentinels of the Multiverse, Tzolkin, Dungeon Lords and Chaos in the Old World w/expansion (5 players). Fun group! Also participated in math trade and got Dungeon Run and Cosmic Encounter.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 138
What was played?

I played Ardennes '44, Angola, A Distant Plain, and Pax Porfiriana. I saw Combat Commander, Virgin Queen, RAF, Burning Blue, Sekigahara, Paths of Glory, Red Winter, Andean Abyss, Mr. Madisons War, Julius Ceasar, Crusader Rex, Napoleon's Triumph, Russia Besieged, Pacific Typhoon, Labyrinth, Panzer Grenadier, Britannia, Merchants of Venus, War of the Ring, Twilight Struggle, Eclipse, Netrunner and much, much more.