The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 16th Games

January 16th Games

Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 10
The fates have not been kind to me. Just a few days into daycare and my daughter has already caught something.

So I am not going to be able to make it, leaving a spot open fo Tzolkin. Hope to see everybody next week. Don't want to spread it to anybody.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,159
I think Shelia would probably like Pete's spot in Tzolkin.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 380
I just got a text from Mark. He doesn't have internet access at this moment, so he requested that I pass the message along to you guys. It reads:

Tell Paul and Don I will only come out on Wednesday if we agree to play Conquest of Nerath.

Infidel defilers. They shall all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 184
I just got a text from Mark. He doesn't have internet access at this moment, so he requested that I pass the message along to you guys. It reads:

Tell Paul and Don I will only come out on Wednesday if we agree to play Conquest of Nerath.

Infidel defilers. They shall all drown in lakes of blood.
Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night

I interpret that as you are in for Eclipse, as the Orion??!??
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 381
I should have played Eclipse or taught Seasons.
Instead, I played Smash up.
The designer of Smash Up needs to experience the joys of a rectal prolapse. What a horrible, horrible game.
Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 27
I really enjoyed Tzolkin and Love Letter. Thanks Rodney.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,956
The more I play Tzolkin the more I'm enjoying it. I think its the best game I've played in quite awhile. I'll continue to bring it with me over the next month or so for anyone that would like to try it that hasn't yet given it a go.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 185
I also love Love Letter!

I also would like to play T'Z`olkien.

That Bonanzai card game we played was fun too, but probably doesn't have a lot of replayability.

I didn't think Smash'Up was that bad.

Yes, we should have played Eclipse.
tongue
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,219
I was looking through the BGG forums for Zombicide, and it turns out that Mission 1 is considered the hardest one. Probably best to play that one with the full 6 survivors, sine the number of zombies that come out don't scale at all for number of players.

And for anyone that's been looking for it, Hanabi is back in stock at Game Surplus.