addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › February 6th Games

February 6th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,161
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Uncharted - Jenna - 1 seat open - (Jenna, Shelia, Don)
Ginkgopolis - Rodney - Filled - (Rodney, JP, Joe, April, Andy)
Eclipse with the Rise of the Ancients - Paul - 2 seats open - (Paul, Issac?)

Slot 2
Catan Histories:Merchants of Europe - Rodney - 1 seat open - (Rodney, Shelia, April)
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,550
Is it time to start the new epic racing series Rodney? Or the horse racing series?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,965
Is it time to start the new epic racing series Rodney? Or the horse racing series?

Well, I've got 7 Horse racing games but I've got a feeling at least a couple of them are probably duds (dunno haven't played). So I'm not sure if an all Horse racing series would be all that exciting.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,551
Ok, no problem. Can't blame you there. What about bike racing?
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 192
Don't make me dig Car Wars out of my attic! shock
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,966
Ok, no problem. Can't blame you there. What about bike racing?

Not enough bike games to make a series out of it. I do however have enough different types of racing style games to create a mini series. Let me go through what I have and see how much interest there is before finalizing something.

I don't know if I'll have time to get it ready by this weekend, but I'll post an update after gathering my thoughts and looking/reading through some games. I probably won't have time to get something together by this Wednesday but maybe by the following week.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,552
Sounds good Rodney. Take your time.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,967
Games I have read that I wouldn't mind getting to the table include Catan Histories: Merchants of Europe 3-4 players 90 min. and Ginkgopolis 2-5 players 45 min. Anyone have any interest in trying either of those?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,553
Ginkgopolis looks interesting.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,228
working my way through the games I picked up in December, I'll offer up:
Uncharted