addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Eclipse this Sunday: looking for a couple more

Eclipse this Sunday: looking for a couple more

Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 205
Anyone interesting in coming to my place this Sunday at 11am for Eclipse with the RotA expansion? We're a couple short of 6 players. Post here if you're interested.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,979
I'm sort of interested, however I have to work Sunday morning so I wouldn't be able to make it. Besides that I've only played Eclipse once and failed miserably. I probably should get in a couple more plays with the base game before tackling the expansion.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 206
I'm sort of interested, however I have to work Sunday morning so I wouldn't be able to make it. Besides that I've only played Eclipse once and failed miserably. I probably should get in a couple more plays with the base game before tackling the expansion.

We're now starting at noon. Maybe you can make it then? Most of the guys playing it have only played it once or twice.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 207
1 spot remaining! laughing
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 208
0 spots remaining! Sorry, the house is full.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 758
Excellent. Looking forward to your comments on the expansion.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,980
0 spots remaining! Sorry, the house is full.

Thanks anyways, I might have been able to make it by noon but I would've been cutting it close.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 209
Anyone know Rodney's cell #? Send it to me in a msg here please.

Of course we just had one guy pull out so there is room for Rodney again. tongue