align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › February 20th Games

February 20th Games

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 296
I forgot to sign up so I will fill in wherever tomorrow... is the space coop still a possibility??
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 216
BGG claims the first play through for Space Cadets will be ~2.5 hours so I'll have to run it in slot 1 and hopefully with 5 players. There's a lot more to the game than I originally thought and I'll need to play it solo before teaching it. I plan on running it at the next D'Youville but will bring it with me tomorrow in case of emergency.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 721
I am a strong maybe for tomorrow, will see how I feel close to game time.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,568
I am a strong maybe for tomorrow, will see how I feel close to game time.

ok, I'll bring some stuff, and hopefully some other people will so that we can start a 3rd game if need be.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,231
As much as I want to play Myrmes, I have to drop out for tonight.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 722
Car trouble, I am out.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 297
Can i please take jennas spot in the ant game?
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 910
Sorry gotta bail tonight.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 768
How was Archipelago?
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 198
We ruined the atmosphere caused a rebellion.