The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Railways of the World

Railways of the World

Wayne H.
user 65632122
Sanborn, NY
Post #: 1
I am interested in hosting a "learn how to play" Railways of the World night. I am willing to teach the game. Is any one interested?

I have the Eastern U.S. and the Western board.

I could host up to 8 and would host more if someone else also has a game with the bits.

I am available most evenings except Wed. and some Saturdays.

I would love to play as well with others who know and like the game.

I am located in Sanborn 8 minutes from the NF BLVD.

contact @ cwhokanson@ gmail.com
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,164
I very much enjoy RRT and would be more than willing to stop in for a game with you. I stay pretty busy (I've even been having a hard time making the regular meetups recently), but maybe we can work something out.
Wayne H.
user 65632122
Sanborn, NY
Post #: 2
I would be open to a Sunday afternoon starting around 3 PM.

I am also available Thursday evenings beginning around 6 PM.

It would be great if we were able to interest a couple more. I am not free on Wednesday nights, which group could I attend where I could meet interested players? I can try to go to that group.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,166
Wayne, if you are free Saturday afternoons, you could trying coming to one of the BACSIM meets. They are on the 1st Saturday of every month at St. Mark's church in North Tonawanda. Altho technically not part of this meetup, we still cross-post all their info here and usually a thread is started for each BACSIM meet.

Sunday afternoons would work better for me. Thursday evenings are pretty much out. I'll bet we can get a few more. Mark A. and I don't live too far from you. Neither do Andy or Don. I can't speak for them, but I think they all enjoy RRT.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,990
I'd probably be interested but, I have a problem planning anything too far in advance :(

Wayne H.
user 65632122
Sanborn, NY
Post #: 3
I will look at March 2 to see if I ca attend.

I will begin planning for the 3rd of March. I would provide drinks (soft drinks , Coffee, and water).

I am open to starting time but think 3 PM might work.

I have one complete eastern board and bits, and the Western board.

If a better starting fits anyone just post and I can revise.

rsvp on this link or my email if you like.