The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › ANDROID NETRUNNER PLAYERS

ANDROID NETRUNNER PLAYERS

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 775
I have a cold. I'm staying in tonight.

FFG just announced the first "deluxe" expansion. Spoiler alert: it's a pile of cards.

http://www.fantasyfli...­
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 112
I have a cold. I'm staying in tonight.

FFG just announced the first "deluxe" expansion. Spoiler alert: it's a pile of cards.

http://www.fantasyfli...­

Oh man, thanks for linking to that. It just happens that my two favorite of the seven factions are getting the first deluxe expansion? Excellent.

Anyway, I'm not around for Netrunning until either Sunday, Monday or Tuesday this coming week, but I'm flexible as to which one!
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 463
I saw this morning that CoolStuffInc has a restock on the first booster of Netrunner (What Lies Ahead) for $9.99.

I have an order in that's waiting on a pre-order of the 4th booster, which should come out this month.

If anyone is looking for any of the first 4 boosters (and are willing to wait until the 4th one releases), I believe I could add them to my order and there would be no cost for shipping. If you're interested, let me know.

(I could also add non-Netrunner things as well, if anyone wants anything - though I'd prefer to avoid adding lengthy pre-orders)

1) What Lies Ahead (1-20) - $9.99
2) Trace Amount (21-40) - $9.99
3) Cyber Exodus (41-60) - $9.99
4) A Study in Static (61-80) - $9.99

EDIT

I have added a copy of A Study in Static to the order for JP, I'll let you know when it is supposed to come in.

I should still be able to add other items to the order up until it ships, if anyone wants anything.

(Note to self - JP already paid)
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 114
Thanks for letting me tag on to your order, Andy!

Anyone around Sunday or Monday this week? Just had an idea for a new jinteki deck Id like to try! I also streamlined my Shaper deck after playing with Shelia last night.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 778
Picked up Cyber Exodus at the War Store yesterday. Full MSRP plus tax, which is almost exactly what it cost to get the first booster sent from Ohio. They had 3 more on the shelf if anyone's interested.

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 315
I need to build a better deck after playing with jp and noticing what my decks were lacking... it will probably take me a lot of games to make a really good one. I will be gone for a week, back next saturday and then I hope we can start meeting up again to try them out.
Andy i wrote you about the expansions.. if its too late thats fine.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 729

Anyone around Sunday or Monday this week? Just had an idea for a new jinteki deck Id like to try! I also streamlined my Shaper deck after playing with Shelia last night.

I'd be down for Sunday. I get off at 6pm from work so I can be around pretty much anywhere within a half hour of that. I would like to play a little longer than Corner bakery stays open, would even be willing to play at a diner or other such space since size considerations are not the same as for normal boardgames.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 730
I will take all four expansion boosters.

I saw this morning that CoolStuffInc has a restock on the first booster of Netrunner (What Lies Ahead) for $9.99.

I have an order in that's waiting on a pre-order of the 4th booster, which should come out this month.

If anyone is looking for any of the first 4 boosters (and are willing to wait until the 4th one releases), I believe I could add them to my order and there would be no cost for shipping. If you're interested, let me know.

(I could also add non-Netrunner things as well, if anyone wants anything - though I'd prefer to avoid adding lengthy pre-orders)

1) What Lies Ahead (1-20) - $9.99
2) Trace Amount (21-40) - $9.99
3) Cyber Exodus (41-60) - $9.99
4) A Study in Static (61-80) - $9.99

EDIT

I have added a copy of A Study in Static to the order for JP, I'll let you know when it is supposed to come in.

I should still be able to add other items to the order up until it ships, if anyone wants anything.

(Note to self - JP already paid)

Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 115
N

I'd be down for Sunday. I get off at 6pm from work so I can be around pretty much anywhere within a half hour of that. I would like to play a little longer than Corner bakery stays open, would even be willing to play at a diner or other such space since size considerations are not the same as for normal boardgames.

Sounds good! What would you say to Wegmans on Amherst Street (mucho seating) or one of the various Spot locations? They're open pretty late.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 466
I sent an e-mail to add the above requests to my order. I've heard Coolstuffinc tends to not answer on weekends, so I won't know likely until Monday if they'll be able to make the additions (I assume the only way they won't be added is if A Study in Static comes in Monday and the order ships out before they see the e-mail, which I doubt will happen).

I have now added:

JP:
A Study in Static (already paid)

Sheila:
What Lies Ahead
A Study in Static

Isaac
What Lies Ahead
Trace Amount
Cyber Exodus
A Study in Static

They're each $9.99, and we can take care of payment when they come in. If it takes a week or two before we're able to meet up, that's not an issue, so don't worry about mailing or PayPal-ing money.

I'm not sure when A Study in Static is supposed to come out, allowing the order to ship, though it should be sometime this month.

EDIT

Additions noted above went through, I'll let everyone know when the order is shipped.