The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › ANDROID NETRUNNER PLAYERS

ANDROID NETRUNNER PLAYERS

Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 731
I am down for Wegmans, going to stop home on the way to grab some stuff, so be about 6:45 when I get there.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 116
See you there!
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 779
Alright, I think I've finally got this cold kicked, and I'm ready to get back at it. I've just been sitting at my desk, fondling my cards...

How was Wegman's as a venue? Too loud? Too dark? Stale coffee?
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 732
I liked the one we were at, and had plenty of lighting.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 467
A quick note since the edited comment is on a different page. The additions requested by Sheila and Isaac were added to the order. I'll let you know when I get a shipping notice.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 733
Thanks bud, appreciate it.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 118
Alright, I think I've finally got this cold kicked, and I'm ready to get back at it. I've just been sitting at my desk, fondling my cards...

How was Wegman's as a venue? Too loud? Too dark? Stale coffee?

Cool, Sundays/Mondays are pretty safe bets for me so if you're around either of those days this coming week come back out!

Wegman's worked out well, since it's a really big space where no one bats an eye when you drag out your stay. Not that the people at CBC haven't been totally gracious about our presence, but Wegman's IS open later and has more snack diversity. No infinite coffee, though. I'm still open to both venues!

Jinteki was the clear winner yesterday as far as factions go, with both my and Isaac's deck scoring a win.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 468
Order with data packs for JP, Sheila, and Isaac has shipped. I should have things with me at the next UB meetup. If that doesn't work for everyone, we'll figure something out.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 734
I believe that works for me, will know next week.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 735
So, who's up for a monday game?