addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › March 6th Games

March 6th Games

Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 228
After one play I'm not sure how much I like the game. Maybe it's best with 3-4 players? Here's a breakdown of the stations for the number of players..

3 Players:

Captain
Engineering
Tractor

Weapon
Helm
Jump

Sensors
Shields
Damage

4 Players

Captain
Engineering
Tractor

Weapons
Damage

Helm
Jump

Sensors
Shields

5 Players

Captain
Engineering

Weapons
Jump

Helm

Sensors
Damage

Shields
Tractor

6 Players

Captain
Tractor

Engineering
Jump

Weapons

Helm

Sensors

Shield
Damage
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 776
Is it THAT bad? I watched Vasel's and Joel Eddy's reviews and they make it seem like it's almost a party game.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 229
Is it THAT bad? I watched Vasel's and Joel Eddy's reviews and they make it seem like it's almost a party game.

The mini-games aren't complex but the first play is tough because you need to teach 7-8 mini games, each with different rules, and some mini-games don't have a lot to do. It was intense though, we jumped out as our ship was breaking up.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,004
I had mixed feelings about the game. Definitely not your family co-op game here. There is a lot going on and a lot of little rules that can easily overlooked or forgotten between all the different mini games.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 777
The Shut Up review makes it sound fun and accessible. A hilarious read, too.

http://www.shutupshow...­