addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › March 20th Games

March 20th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,170
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Suburbia - Rodney - Filled - (Rodney, DomoJeff, AndrewL, JP)
Exodus - Paul - 3 seats available - (Paul)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,008
I'm not 100% sure I can make it yet this Wednesday, but if I can I wouldn't mind getting Suburbia to the table.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,009
Ok I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it on Wednesday so I'll officially offer up Suburbia 2-4 players 90 min.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,580
I'm guessing we'll have more than 4 players. Anyone else have a game request/suggestion?
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,239
I'm out of town this week. Sad to be missing Suburbia.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 234
I'll be there. With interest, I can run Exodus: Proxima Centauri. It looks like a lite Eclipse. I'd have to keep it to 4 players max; the Geek says it takes about 45 minutes per player on first play through and I've just started reading the rules. My guess is the first play will take ~3 hours with 4 players.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 235
From what I've read, Exodus has a lot of player-vs-player fighting/combat, with less exploration than Eclipse.
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 66
Suburbia, please.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 201
Suburbia, please.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224