addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › 2 player game night?

2 player game night?

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,012
With all the interest going on for Netrunner, I'm wondering if there is any interest for devoting a day or days for 2 player only games. This could be at the corner bakery or Wegmans and could even include games that play more than two but work well with two.

I personally have a number of 2 player games that I've yet to try that I would like to get to the table sometime. Here is a link to all my 2 player only games that I own.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 203
Consider me interested. I don't think I could commit an entire evening like I set aside Wednesdays for, but I'd enjoy playing 1 or 2 games.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 246
I'd like some 2-player nights. Maybe we can set aside a few of the upcoming Weds sessions as 2-player nights?
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 318
I would definitely be interested ... there is a TON of overtime at work lately so I may not know until the day before if I am for sure free or not but currently I work mornings with thurs and friday off so anynight may work. I also have a lot of 2games player games I would love to play. Lets get this group started!!!
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 124
I heart 2 player games, and even thought it's the number I get to play most often I would still be really interested in doing a night or more of this. I have and love several games on your list! I'd throw Haggis and For the Win into the mix. I have two sets of FtW as well (kickstarter perk).
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 62
Rodney, count me in. I love 2-player games and would like to try more of them. One-on-one is great!
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 249
We should list some of the 2-player games we'd like to try or run. Here's my short list:

WANT TO RUN

• Star Trek: Fleet Captains
  • Dreadball
  • Axis & Allies 1941 (this is the "short" version of A&A; ~2.5 hours)

WOULD LIKE TO TRY

• Memoir '44 (Jeff and I played 1 turn and it felt fun until we had to pack it up)
  • Federation Commander
  • Mage Wars