addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › I'm in a Play!

I'm in a Play!

Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 78
In something completely off topic, I wanted to invite everyone to see me perform on stage in May.

The Ghostlight Theatre in North Tonawanda is putting on a production of Final Notice. The show will run for 3 weekends starting May 9th and continuing until May 26th. For more information click here. You can reserve tickets online and pay for them at the door or just show up and buy them on the day -> but reserving will get you better seats.

This is my second show this year with this group, and is the main reason I have not been able to make it out to as many gaming events lately. Well, that and the impending delivery of my first born...
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 212
Congrats on both fronts, Paul!
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,596
Break a leg!
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 918
What do you just show up and preform in whatever you are wearing that day?, I was hoping for a silly outfit and makeup oh well. Im going to talk to Kristin and see if we can arrange some babysitting to come out and see this it looks really fun. Congrats Paul and good luck with this endeavor.
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 79
After seeing the play last night, I had some friends say they wished they had known a few things going into it.

The show is about a theater group, the first 20 minutes of the show is "a play within the play" and then it switches and the rest of the show is about the aftermath of that play.

Just wanted to give a heads up to make it more enjoyable!