The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a few PC gamers that might want to try out this co-op game

Looking for a few PC gamers that might want to try out this co-op game

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,597
http://store.steampow...­

I've been following this one for a while and wanted to get a group of players together to give it a shot. Looks like it could fun.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,598
Side note, I think it's also on xbox 360 if that's a better platform for people.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,194
That looks like a ton of fun, Don. I am primarily a console gamer, but as I let my XBL Gold lapse last month (and have no intention or re-upping it), I may be interested in PC play. It looks like it would be best played with a controller. Do you have any pc controller recommendations?
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 69
Use an Xbox controller if you have a wired one. PS3 will work as well if you don't.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,195
Yeah... Reading up on an emulator to use my ps3 controller. I have a couple 360 controllers, but they are all wireless.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,599
Yeah... Reading up on an emulator to use my ps3 controller. I have a couple 360 controllers, but they are all wireless.

I've used a software program with a ps3 controller and it worked pretty well. Right now I'm using a wired xbox 360 controller because it plays a little nicer with a lot of windows games. I picked up the 4-pack of Monaco so I can test it out to see how well it works with the ps3 controller.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,197
shoot me a steam friend invite: mightyloggy
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,198
Nevermind. I found you Big McLargeHuge Invite sent.