addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › May 15th Games

May 15th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,205
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Trading in the Mediterranean - Ryan - 1 seat available - (Ryan, DomoJeff, Joe, Paul, Joel)
C02 - AndrewL - 1 seat available - (AndrewL, Midge, Kyle, Don)
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 921
Well I haven't run anything for a while. And as much as I would like to drag out some of my old favorites, I really am excited about some of the new tweaks I have made to Trading in the Mediterranean and would very much appreciate if I could get some of you to give it another go or try it for the first time.

Slot 1
Trading in the Mediterranean v5
4-6 Players
2 Hours

Whats New in this version?
-Industry has a new mechanic that I am excited about
-Buildings are a bit more thematic
-Calamities have been reworked
-Tracks are all now on one big central board

From v3
-No more millions of chits
-population cube mechanic
-much more streamlined

If you're sick of it, well I can always bring that box of favorites :)

btw I LOVE THE new GREEN THEME of this website, much better
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 506
Ryan, I would like to give Trading a go.

I am not requesting a spot. I will see if I get a spot after 7 PM tonight.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 69
It's a Madonna Hall week, isn't it? Joel, you gonna slum across town?
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 922
Awesome the more the merrier Joel!

You can check out the rules and components from my site here; http://howtoplaypodcast.com/ludology/trading-in-the-mediterranean/
(Though that picture I think is actually from v1)

Also Geoff Engelstein and I just discussed v4 and our goals for the game on the latest ludology (episode 55) here; http://www.ludology.n...­
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 76
Put me in for Trading...., thanks.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,808
I'll play Ryan's game. Thanks.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 220
TradeMed for me please.

Edit: I completely forgot, Midge were you coming to try CO2? I'm happy I run that if you wanted to try it.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 70
That's okay, Andrew. Go for Ryan's game. CO2 some other time.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 221
We will probably need a 2nd game anyway, did you still want to try CO2?