The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › May 29th Games

May 29th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,223
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Copycat - Rodney - Filled - (Rodney, Joe, Shelia, Jenna)
London? - JP - Filled - (JP, AndrewL, DomoJeff, Don)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,056
I'd like to offer up Copycat for slot one. 2-4 players 90 min.

This is a Friedemann Friese designed game that in his words steals mechanics from some of his favorite games. Take the deck-building of Dominion and use the worker placement of Agricola, and add the card buying track of Through the Ages and you have Copycat.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 144
Would this be a good week to run Wallace's London? Looks like Paul and Andrew might be interested. 4 players approx. 90 min.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,058
JP, if you wouldn't mind bringing Eminent Domain again maybe we could give it a go in slot 2 if there is enough other interest?
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 145
JP, if you wouldn't mind bringing Eminent Domain again maybe we could give it a go in slot 2 if there is enough other interest?

Will do! Im enjoying the games resurgence. Wait till the expansion comes out! Paul will play again, won't you?
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 294
I sure will, I liked it, but Jeff T. was right. It feels like your deck just gets going, ...... and then the game ends! I may not be able to make the next session or so, I may have work training to do. I'll know Tuesday.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 225
London is good. I'm guessing you might not get Paul out for it though.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 75
I'd love to try London. Maybe bring it to BACSIM?
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,813
Copycat please, thanks.

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 332
COPYCAT please!!! =)