The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › June 26th Games

June 26th Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,626
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Merchants and Marauders - DomoJeff - Filled - (DomoJeff, Ryan, Mark, Don)
Locomotive Werks - Rodney - Filled - (Rodney, AndrewL, Shruti, Midge, JP)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,079
I'll offer up Locomotive Werks. 2-5 players 120 min. Please reserve a spot for Andrew as he has requested to play it. If I have time to read the rules to Rialto I may be able to run that one as well as its only supposed to be a 45-60 min game.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 934
Im withdrawing running trading in the Mediterranean.

I gave it a dry run and I need to rework it a bit more and don't think I will have time to before Wednesday.

Jeff are you interested in running merchants and marauders? Or I have the expansion for shogun that I wouldnt mind trying out.
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 79
Jeff are you interested in running merchants and marauders? Or I have the expansion for shogun that I wouldnt mind trying out.
Sure I can do that. I'll offer up Merchants and Marauders, plays 4. Save a spot for Ryan.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 935
awesome thanks, i may try to give the rules a read if I get a chance
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 310
In anticipation of playing v6.9999b of TitM I listened to the latest edition of Ryan & Jeff's Ludology podcast where they discuss Ryan's streamlining process for TitM. It sounded great and now I'm sad to hear it won't be run. love struck

I'm looking forward to whenever you run another test.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 936
Thanks Paul. The new concept works but the cards are all over the map from worthless to broken, so I need to try to even them out a bit. I hope to run it again in mid-July.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 236
Locomotive Werks please, thanks.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 403
Merchants and Marauders - please and thank you!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,082
I did manage to read the rules to Rialto and can run that as well if time permits. Its a shorter Feld game with simple straightforward rules when comparing it to some of his other titles.