addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › July 3rd Games

July 3rd Games

Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 239
World Without End please
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 22
Finally done traipsing around the world. And in the spirit, in for one of the World Without End spots.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 813
Hmmm. The worker placement game about building stuff to impress an authority figure in the olden days or the role selection game about building stuff to impress an authority figure in the olden days? Tis a quandary...
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 240
Whoops can't make it tonight, sorry.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 524
I have an appointment tonight, can't make it either. I did change my RSVP.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,265
Sorry to back out at the last minute, but I think I have to deal with my cat tonight.

Don might be late or a no show as well, for his own cat reasons. He said if he's not there by 645 he's not coming.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 148
Hmmm. The worker placement game about building stuff to impress an authority figure in the olden days or the role selection game about building stuff to impress an authority figure in the olden days? Tis a quandary...
Sounds like you've hit ennui, the next stage of euro-enlightenment. wink