addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › July 24th Games

July 24th Games

Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 241
TradeMed please
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,100
I can run a game if its needed. Or if Ryan needs more people to test his game I can do that as well. I'm fine with whatever...
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,270
I'm going to try to make it tomorrow, even though I have a lot to do, since I don't think I'll be able to come the following two weeks. I'll bring Zombicide and a few others I still remember the rules to.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 92
At some point, I'd like to try The Manhattan Project and/or replay Walnut Grove.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 242
I do not own it but I would definitely play Walnut Grove again in a time-permitting slot 2.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,267
I can run Walnut Grove as a slot 1 game next week if you guys don't get it in this week.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,640
Ahh the grove. I missed that the first time it made the rounds.
Alberto R.
user 100534172
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
Has anyone played Flashpoint: Fire Rescue or Small World? I own both but I still need to learn the rules.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,268
I have played Flashpoint a couple times with Don, but I do not own it. I own and have played Small World (without expansions) numerous times. I would certainly be willing to teach you how to play on an upcomming wednesday night.

As for Walnut Grove, next week I'll gladly run it and reserve spots for Don, Midge, and AndrewL on the condition that I can call you Pa, Ma, and Little Laura, respectively...
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 330
I own and have played all of the Smallworld games. I enjoy just the base game and any expansion that isn't connected to Underworld. I didn't like the way the new Underworld mechanics changed the game and merging the two, base and Underworld, diluted the confrontation that makes the base game so great.