The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › freak-o storytelling game I gots

freak-o storytelling game I gots

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 820
OK. I picked up (downloaded) a new storytelling game called The Quiet Year. It's set in the post-apocalypse future and uses a deck of ordinary playing cards to prompt the plot. It got listed on RPGG instead of BGG, but it's not really an RPG. Seems to be somewhere in between. As a matter of fact, calling it a "game" might be a stretch. smile

At any rate, I thought I'd see if there was any interest in taking a crack at it one of these wednesdays.

Review that got me curious: http://fortressat.com...­

Cool indiegogo video: http://vimeo.com/m/49...­
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 336
I'd give it a go. Sounds like a fun alternative.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 96
Mike, I'd play.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 827
Ok, there's SOME interest! I was expecting crickets. I'll get my act together soon.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 340
I would try it too
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 543
Ok, there's SOME interest! I was expecting crickets. I'll get my act together soon.
Mike, do you think you could have something ready for the September BACSIM, if you plan on attending. I know I would like to give it a try. Thanks.
Chris M.
user 94582102
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
I'd like to play if there is a game of this going at the September BACSIM
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 832
I think I'm going to shoot for this at the October Bacsim. That's the proper month for creepy games, anyway.