The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › August 14th Games

August 14th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,283
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
The Great Zimbabwe - AndrewL - 3 seats available - (AndrewL, Joe)
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 338
I'll run Spartacus: A Game of Blood & Treachery and its expansion "The Serpents and the Wolf".

3-6 players:

• 3-4 players: ~2 hours
  • 5-6 players: ~3 hours

Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 245
Any interest in The Great Zimbabwe? I haven't had a chance to play it in a few months now and I'm itching to give it another go.

BGG

Edit: Sure, running this. 2-5 players, 2 hours, save a spot for Joe please.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 339
I'm going to have to pull my offering of Spartacus. I'm unsure if I can make it Wednesday, sorry. I'll bring it if I come but as of now it doesn't look like I'll be there. crying
Alberto R.
user 100534172
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 7
Count me in for Spartacus.

Question: Does anyone have Agent of Smersh? Is it a good game?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,648
Any interest in The Great Zimbabwe? I haven't had a chance to play it in a few months now and I'm itching to give it another go.

BGG

Looks pretty cool. Those player mats look interesting.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 535

BGG

Andrew, I am interested. Would you be interested in running it at BACSIM, if I can not fit it in this Wednesday?

I was going to buy the game, but I thought someone in the group must already own it.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 415
JP, any interest in playing aDungeon Petz this week?
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 536
I don't think I could do a two hour game this Wednesday, Rodney and Doug any interest in running the new RRT expansion or any expansion?
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,284
I could do a railways game. That sounds fun. We're gonna need a second game regardless, so if not that we'll need something else.