addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › August 14th Games

August 14th Games

Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 247

For what little it's worth, if I were able to make it tonight, I would have been very excited to try Great Zimbabwe.
Thanks Andy, but I have big plans for the next Wednesday night you're coming to with Galaxy Trucker expansions and Bunny Bunny Moose Moose.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 509

For what little it's worth, if I were able to make it tonight, I would have been very excited to try Great Zimbabwe.
Thanks Andy, but I have big plans for the next Wednesday night you're coming to with Galaxy Trucker expansions and Bunny Bunny Moose Moose.
That works for me! I'll see what I can do about getting out soon (and figuring out how to sort/transport Galaxy Trucker).
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 538
Rodney, thank you for running the Railways of North America. I realized how much I do actually enjoy Railroad Tycoon. Doug is right, you must build to win, but building in the central region first is too costly, and as Doug knows I am usually debt adverse. I hope you will run that map or may be another Railroad Tycoon map next week. Thanks.