addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › board game sit com

board game sit com

Mike S.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 825
Somebody started one of those wacky youtube shows about boardgamers. This episode is about kickstarting Tammany Hall. No, I'm not joking.­
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,835
I had to stop watching after about four minutes. Those people are annoying. (I was all for the Tammany Hall enthusiasm, however, and the retro video game theme song was pretty awesome.)
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 98
I tried. Wanted to beat Joe so I watched for 6 minutes smile Torture.
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 507
I tried. Wanted to beat Joe so I watched for 6 minutes smile Torture.
Sadly, it manages to get worse.

I'm fairly certain things like this are specifically banned by the Geneva Convention.
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 340
I'll have to pass without even looking at it. I still can't get through an entire episode of Wil Wheaton's Tabletop. Wil's mannerisms just drives me nutz!
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 99
Wise move, Paul, very wise.