align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › August 28th Games

August 28th Games

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,124
Well? How did Robinson Crusoe go?

I'll let you know a little later. Look for a separate post titled 1st time played :)
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 829

I'll let you know a little later. Look for a separate post titled 1st time played :)
You give up on "Recently Played Games"?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,125
Well­? How did Robinson Crusoe go?

You give up on "Recently Played Games"?

I was reserving that thread to give a more in depth look at games that included a score. I wanted to use that thread to discuss games I've played a few times over. Quite honestly though those posts took more time than I have right now. Hopefully I'll have time in the future to still post on that thread. That is if I ever have a chance to play the same game multiple times <g>.
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 86

Why wait, this is how it went...

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 830
Well­? How did Robinson Crusoe go?

Why wait, this is how it went...

Ouch.

Jeff, some guy on fb was looking for local xwing gamers. I told him to go to BACSIM and ask for DomoJeff.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 353
JP is hooked too.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 831
JP is hooked too.
On what? Fridges crushing your dome?