addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › September 4th Games

September 4th Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,656
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Lords of Waterdeep - Paul - 1 seat available - (Paul, Rodney, JP, Alberto)
Pathfinder - Don - 1 seat available - (Don, Jenna, Mark, DomoJeff, Shelia)
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 352
I'll offer up:
Lords of Waterdeep: Scoundrels of Skullport
2-5 players (it can play with 6 but the downtime will probably be brutal)
1.5 hours
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,276
I can run something, if anyone has any requests.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,657
I picked up Pathfinder at Queen City Conquest. I can run that if people are interested. I picked up the xpac as well so it plays up to 6 ppl.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,133
I'll take a spot in Lords of Waterdeep to check out the expansion.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,277
Ooh, I'll sign up for Pathfinder instead of running something :)
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 420
Pathfinder please!!
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 87
Pathfinder, please.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 170
Lords of Waterdeep, please!
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 545
Doug, would you like to run Star Wars? I am willing to try one of your newer decks, or we can alternate light side and dark side.