align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › September 11th Games

September 11th Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,660
Looks like we have a few gameless here. I'll put some extra stuff in my bag for sure. If you have any requests let me know. Also if you have a game you're comfortable running feel free to post it and find out if people are interested.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 548
Don, I am flexible. Doug will beat me with his scum and villainy in Star Wars, all the while as he plays another game. Whatever works best for the group.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 363
If I come I'll being Lord of Watercubes and it's expansion, Nothin' Personal, and I'll have the Pathfinder Card Adventure in my car (I don't know the game though and haven't unpacked it).
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,282
Rodney, I should have time to run Francis Drake after Bruges if you want to bring it.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,301
Don, I am flexible. Doug will beat me with his scum and villainy in Star Wars, all the while as he plays another game. Whatever works best for the group.
Pfft. Your speeders ran all over my walkers when we played Saturday. I think I'm going to have to retool that walker deck. I think its hanging at about a 20% win rate right now.
Dan F.
Patavian
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 210
I may go and if i do I have a few games to bring:

Summoner Wars base set (2 player, plays fast about 1hr)
Android: Netrunner (2 player, 1-2hr)
Boss Monster (2-4 player, 1-2hr)
Dragon Whisperer (3-6 player, 2-4hr)

I have more but those are the ones i'm comfortable running/teaching.
Sorry if most of these are 2 player or smaller, i'm just building my collection and i don't have many people to play with just yet.

If there are any interest in those games i'll bring them. I'm also a strong maybe at the moment because it's all dependent on how my wife feels tomorrow whether i can go or not.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 833

Android: Netrunner (2 player, 1-2hr)
Did somebody say NETRUNNER?

if you're on Facebook, please join the Buffalo Netrunner group. We get some games going over there.
A former member
Post #: 8
I wouldn't mind Lords of Watercube.

I'll bring my Netrunner deck just in case. I got What Lies Ahead expansion which I haven't even tried yet. I could play a core set game unless someone insists on pounding me with their uberdecks of crushing x10^5.
Dan F.
Patavian
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 211
Mike thanks for the heads up on the group. I have just purchased Netrunner and only played it once. I got the base game and the Control expansion, but haven't built any custom decks or anything yet. I'll definitely bring that.

I'll not bring Summoner Wars as it's too bulky but instead i'll bring Guilds of Cadwallon, a 2-4 player game that i picked up at Gencon.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 834
If you're worried about Uberdecks of Crushing, then stay away from Shelia. I only use Uberdecks of Flailing About Ineffectually.