Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 171
Hey All,

A slow week at work has precipitated my discovery of Yucata.de. What are some other PBEM implementations that you all like? I alsoeenjoy the Brass Online site but am looking for more! Thanks.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 358
I love PBEM games and would like to play, but not for at least a couple of months, after I get settled in at the new house and this crazy project tapers down.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,278
www.spielbyweb.com is a good site, but they only have a few games: Hoity Toity, Tikal, Bus, Santiago, Reef Encounter, Wallenstein and Hacienda (which is also on yucata).

And there's Mabiweb.com, which has Kreta, In the Year of the Dragon and a few others.

And a site that's a little less user friendly and mostly in French is http://www.boiteajeux...­
but it has some interesting ones like Trajan and Agricola. I haven't played on that site in years, so maybe it's gotten better.

Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 172
Thanks guys! I'll check those out next. I've been enjoying El Grande, Speicherstadt, and Targi on Yucata so far. Forgot what a great game El Grande continues to be!
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,279
I decided to try out the French site again and it's a lot better than I remember it. A lot more english, and it asks you to validate your moves, whereas back when I played Torres on there if you clicked the wrong thing you were out of luck.

I'm in a game of Agricola, Castles of Burgundy and Trajan, and except for the fact that Agricola is quite cramped, it's all pretty easy to follow.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 253
The BAJ site doesn't jive with me on my phone but I have no problems with yucata. Also I get daily reminder emails about my solo Agricola game on BAJ so that annoyance is another strike against it. But I'll play anything really.

Anyone want to play Luna on yucata?