addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › September 18th Games

September 18th Games

Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 550
I would like to try Crusoe
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,307
I don't really have the time for a Brief History. Is anyone else looking for a game? If not I'll just sit this one out.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,283
I am.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,308
Any idea what you want to play? I can run Trains or Cinque Terre if Rodney brings them. I think I have a couple low-confrontation games in my bag still... Wasabi, Fresco, Cleopatra and the Society of Architects. Doesn't matter to me, I'm open to anything that's 90 minutes or less if there is something from your collection you would like to see hit the table.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,284
I wouldn't mind playing Cinque Terre if that's an option.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,663
Also gameless and unable to play Brief History.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 365
I'll play Brief History if I'm able to get out of work on time. I don't foresee any roadblocks but lately roadblocks have been spawning out of nowhere.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 942
hmmm well I considered bailing on the game instead I will reduce myself to begging....

PLEEEEASE one more for brief history biggrin Its called brief history with 4 we might be able to pull it off in 2 and a half hours it is the entire history of the world after all! Its supposed to be 30 minutes per player but I figure it will take a bit longer than that.

Plus Ive got cool epoch specific minis from the Hasbro History of the World that just want to hit the table again:)

Anyways I will bring a bucket full of stuff if we cant find a fourth I have the new 1776 I might bring too and some other stuff.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 105
I'll move to World History if no one else jumps in (and it doesn't short Rodney)
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,664
<Slow clap> Well done Midge.

smile