addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › November BACSIM -- Big 9th (!) Anniversary meet

November BACSIM -- Big 9th (!) Anniversary meet

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,071
Time to get started on advertising this.

November's BACSIM is the big anniversary meet. As usual, I will get subs and a cake for those who want to participate. I usually ask people to give $5 to offset the cost of the food. I need to get an idea of how many to buy for, so let me know if you are coming.

The hope, as always, is to get as many people to come as possible for this one. We often break 40 people for the big meet.

As always, food for people to share is also appreciated.

This is the 9th (!) anniversary of BACSIM and this Meetup Group. Amazing how time has passed. This January is the 10th anniversary of NBW as well!
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 382
I should finally be able to make it, ... unless that's the day for my move (unlikely).
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,076
Poke.

Anyone else planning on coming? An idea of attendees would be helpful.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 118
Yes!
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,337
It is unlikely that I will be there due to a work commitment. If I can make it it will be a last minute decision.
Amakusa42
Amakusa42
North Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 20
I will be there. I am bringing a new game: Smash Up! The game of Awesome vs Awesome. And I will bring $5 no problem.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,841
I'll be there on Saturday.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,339
Work plans are cancelled (yay!). I should be able to make it for a while.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 393
In with Doug, out with Paul! I have painting to do during the day.
crying
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,077
I've got 3 trays of subs and a 1/2 sheet cake I'm picking up from Wegmans before the meet.

Come on out and join the fun!