The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › October 23rd Games

October 23rd Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,676
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Please note that for the time being we have moved back to the 3rd floor of Baldy Hall. Same location as before, only the tables and chairs are a lot nicer.

Slot 1
Canterbury - Ryan - Filled - (Ryan, Jeff, AndrewL, JP)
Nothing Personal - Paul - Filled - (Paul, Scott, Rodney, Alberto)

Slot 2
Keyflower - AndrewL - 2 seats available - (AndrewL, JP, Jeff, Ryan)
A former member
Post #: 28
I missed out on Nothing Personal. Anyone willing to run that again?
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 945
Im not sure im that excited to try that one again to be honest. Though with trepidation I am going to run my second ever kickstarted game which arrived on my doorstep a couple of days ago. Canterbury designed by friend of the Ludology Podcast, Andrew Parks.

Canterbury
Up to 4 Players
60-90 minutes
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 385
I'll run it. And this time we'll ensure the Ryan Sturmite card makes it to the family!
~2 hours
4 players.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 561
Ryan, I am interested in trying Canterbury.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,677
Anyone have any more Halloween themed games they want to run?
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 260
If IF IF we need another game I am dying to get Keyflower to the table. But that has nothing to do with Halloween. If there aren't enough people ill just try and guilt some people into a slot 2 play.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 946
im interested in keyflower and assuming we can get them both in in a reasonable time would play it after canterbury
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 355
I would be interested in nothing personal. I also would be interestedin a Halloween themed game and keyflower. I don't own many Halloween games but I do have betrayal of house in the hill. If people are interested in it I could read the rules by Wednesday if I know early enough
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 261
im interested in keyflower and assuming we can get them both in in a reasonable time would play it after canterbury
Slot 2 sounds good.

Keyflower
2 - 6 players
90-120 minutes

Please hold one spot for JP.