addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Star Trek: Attack Wing

Star Trek: Attack Wing

Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 191
I've been really impressed by this whole "flight path system," FFG developed with Star Wars: X-Wing and want to try the Star Trek version if anyone out there is playing it and would be willing to teach. Anyone been playing and enjoying this one?
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,387
Star Wars > Star Trek

'nuff said
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 192
The people have spoken. After misguidedly posting this I have switched to the Light/Dark Side and picked up some X Wing minis now that Niagara Hobby is carrying them and supporting them with events. Was just there today: it's a great space! Many Netrunner/X Wing/Warmachine funs to be had there.
G. P.
user 100886722
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Just for everyones info, Niagara Hobby is having tournaments for "X-ing miniatures game" on March 1 (sat.), April 5 (sat.) and May 3, 2014 (sat.). The tournament is FREE to enter/play in. 100 pts. squadrons, check in at 10:30 AM, Games start at 11:00 AM, prize support and/or awards are some of the information , the rest can be at www.niagarahobby.com or stop by at 3366 Union Rd. (between Broadway and Walden Ave., near I-90 Exit 52), Cheektowaga, N.Y. 14225. (GP)