addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › February 12th Games

February 12th Games

Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,765
Think we might need a 3rd game this week, so I'll hang back for now. If there's a spot open on Wednesday I'd like to try Kemet.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,399
I'm holding off also as there is a small chance I will not be able to make it....again....
A former member
Post #: 80
Kemet please
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 35
I am out for tomorrow. Wife's night out.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,226
I'm probably not going to be able to make it either. If I do it probably wouldn't be before 8.
A former member
Post #: 81
I have to yield my Kemet seat. I've got the kid's band concert tonight.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,407
Im going to bow out as well, so Don can have the Kemet seat.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 587
Doug, you could have had my seat in Kemet, then the game would have been really interesting, Mark would of had to choose between you or Don, OK so who am I kidding Mark still would have attacked Don.

It was a really neat game, thanks Shelia for running it, and for a 5 player the game still had a good flow to it, there were a lot of paths to get points, but you do need to go to war, the royal scarab of the Markean's marched often and without mercy, while the Shelian's with their war elephants, took control temples, practiced human sacrifices and selectively destroyed her neighbors. The Donee took a more enlightened path of building, temple control, with a few light skirmishes when battle was unavoidable. The Jenites were under constant attack from their northern neighbor the Markean's, the royal scarab needed constant feeding. My people just wandered around the desert wondering what to do.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 865
Sounds like a blast. Gotta try it soon.