addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Humble Bundle is all Sid Meiery

Humble Bundle is all Sid Meiery

Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 273
Sid Meier games seem to be pretty popular among strategy board gamers, so I'm pretty sure that many of you already own all of these. However I'm pretty excited by the current Humble Bundle.

Pay what you want for Sid Meier's Civilization III through V and some Sid Meier airplane game and the pièce de résistance, Sid Meier's Railroads.
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,768
Thought about getting this, but I have so many games to play and so little time. This would be a massive time sink.