The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › August 20th Games

August 20th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,506
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 6:30pm!!!! we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

This meetup will be held in 210 O'Brian Hall (or one of the adjacent classrooms if 210 is taken)

Slot 1
City of Iron -Joe - Filled - (Joe, Andrew L, Don, DomoJeff)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,507
If Joel is coming, I'm going to shanghai him and make him play Heroes of Normandie.

Unless Don offers up something new and cool that is totally irresistible, that is....
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 160
I'm assuming someone will come back from GenCon with something spiffy
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 49
He has already talked me into picking up one of the games he got (w/ little effort I might add)...if they still have it. After 10.5 hours of driving from Wichita, they better ;)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,324
As always I can offer up something if need be. Does anyone have any requests? My games
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,869
So far I picked up alien encounters, kembles cascade, sheriff of Nottingham, and 5 tribes. So if anyone would like to try one of those is be happy to run it this Wednesday.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,927
I'll run City of Iron, slot one, up to four, 2 hours.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 491
I can't make it this week.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,870
I did catch a cold over the weekend. If I'm over it by Wednesday I'll try to prep Legendary Encounters and Five Tribes.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,509
I did catch a cold over the weekend.
Me too. Summer colds suck. I do feel better today tho, so I am still hopeful for tomorrow.