addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mid-South Board Gaming Club Message Board › Introductory Games for those new to gaming.

Introductory Games for those new to gaming.

Martin S.
user 127388632
Greenville, MS
Post #: 2
Hey everyone. I am looking for some good beginner level games for a few friends that are interested in gaming any suggestions will be welcomed.
Thanks in advance
Group Organizer
Cordova, TN
Post #: 7
Ticket to Ride for sure, and if they like it, there is an excellent version for both iOS and Android devices. If they are familiar with deck building games (say Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, or Pokemon backgrounds) then Dominion is a good choice. Dominion was my gateway game into Eurogaming. The tried-and-true Settlers of Catan is good, but it requires 3 people, so sometimes it's not a choice if your friends primarily have 2 player possibilities.

Hope this helps.
Martin S.
user 127388632
Greenville, MS
Post #: 3
Thanks I have Settlers and it has been getting some serious play. I know that ticket to ride would be great for those that have kids. I will try to spread the fever. biggrin