Mid-South Board Gaming Club Message Board › Suburbia tournament has been postponed

Suburbia tournament has been postponed

Clayton
rigelberry
Group Organizer
Cordova, TN
Dear gamers,
I have decided to postpone the Suburbia tournament to later in the year.  I chose this game for a tournament because it is extremely popular, fun to play, and very strategic.  Typically whenever the game is suggested it makes it easily to the table with more people wanting to play it than the game can hold.  However, since it is a relatively new game, many people haven't had the chance to play it enough so that they feel comfortable entering a tournament.  I am confident this game will be excellent for a tournament, and I will reschedule the tournament at a later date (Hmmm, how many more times can I type the word tournament in this paragraph).
Meanwhile, I will have a survey at TGIF - Board Game Style this week to see what games interest people for a tournament.  Anyone may also e-mail me with their suggestions for tournament games.
Happy gaming,
Clayton