addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bollywood & Beyond Meetup Group Message Board › SIFF - Seattle International Film Festival

SIFF - Seattle International Film Festival

Maggie
user 7756783
San Jose, CA
Post #: 39
I want to catch some films with a buddy, but haven't had much time to check the programme. If interested in some films please let me know. I'd love to go with, schedule permitting etc. Post here, maybe we can organise a group. :)

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm down with it. I haven't seen the schedule yet, but I'd like to see as many films as possible. I prefer films from the 'Open My Eyes' or 'Spellbinding Stories' genre, but don't have a strong preference. I'm heading out of town the next week, and will miss most of the festival. If anyone plans to go for any of the films over the next few days, let me know.

Btw, select Starbucks shops are giving out free SIFF passes for select shows every Friday.
http://www.starbucks....­
Maggie
user 7756783
San Jose, CA
Post #: 40
Hey Nikhil,

Sorry to be late with the replies. I forgot to track the discussion. But box is ticked now. My local Starbucks seems to be giving away Aquarium passes today instead. I'm not sure where to find the SIFF ones.

I'm going around promoting to the various theatres this weekend so I'll have an idea of which ones are playing where better later on. I still haven't looked.

Anyway, I'm still up for it.

Anyone else :)

Maggie
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm in too.. would love to gang up and watch some different movies :)
Lemme know too!
A former member
Post #: 2
Yup... I just realized that Starbucks has a different offer every Friday. No more passes :(
I watched Littlerock yesterday. Pretty good, and worth a watch. I'll probably not be able to check this message board for the rest of the day. Send me a message if you guys are planning to watch a movie tonight.

Btw, there also the NW Folk Life Festival happening this weekend (till Monday)
http://nwfolklifefest...­

Maggie
user 7756783
San Jose, CA
Post #: 41
I'm good for anything/anytime tomorrow movie wise,

also Thursday - although I suspect others will have work schedule.

Perhaps Bon Apetite?