align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bollywood & Beyond Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Pumpkin Carving & Potluck!!!

New Meetup: Pumpkin Carving & Potluck!!!

Neeru
user 8858723
Bellevue, WA
Announcing a new Meetup for Bollywood & Beyond Meetup Group!

What: Pumpkin Carving & Potluck!!!

When: Sunday, October 24, 2010 6:00 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Hi All!

What is Halloween without some pumpkin carving??? And a good excuse to get together and have fun and food in the spirit! So, I am opening my home and inviting you to come and have a blast with this old fun Halloween tradition :)

RSVP Limit: I am limiting the number of RSVPs to 10 so it doesn't get too crowded and I will send all those confirmed RSVPs the address.

What to bring?: I'll have a couple extra pumpkins, but please buy yours plus a carving kit and of course some food!

You can get pumpkins and kits from QFC, TARGET, SAFEWAY etc. If would like to learn more, check out www.pumpkin-carving.com. You can use stencils for patterns or free hand and let your imagination run wild on your designs :-)

Super exciting!!!

Neeru

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­