|Sent on:||Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:53 PM|
I just wanted to poll everyone. The weather will be in the teens tomorrow night, and our front room (facing the Brooklyn waterfront) is not especially well heated. Please let me know if you would like to postpone the discussion to a hopefully less frigid date. If we have a majority of hands saying yea, I'll pick another Thursday (say, Feb 7).