The Bookies Message Board › Free Audio Book

Free Audio Book

Goldie
Goldie01
Knoxville, TN
Post #: 9
Hello fellow book enthusiasts,

A friend told me about the website www.audible.com and I wanted to pass along the information. It is for new members so I think it's limited to just one book. The website has quite a few books of different genres to choose from. You don't have to enter in any credit card or payment info. Just add the book of your choice to your cart, download the reader (which is free), and download the book. I chose the book "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon. It sounded really good. I will try to print out a synopsis of the book and bring it to the next book club meeting to be voted upon. Just wanted to give readers a heads up on the free book. I think the offer is for a limited time. If anyone knows of any other free book sites, I would love to find out. I'm expanding my reading repertoire and free fits into my budget. :) Have a great summer all and I look forward to discussing the books with you all!

Goldie