align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Westchester Weekend Book Club Message Board › calling new (and old) members-read a book with me

calling new (and old) members-read a book with me

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

I am sending this message in the hope of raising interest in scheduling of the next book club meeting. I presume that one is not scheduled due to a complete lack of attendance. Since several new members have signed up in the past two months, I would hope that some may be actually interested in starting this up again.

Anyone still really interested? Please speak up.

Cheers,
Karoline

A former member
Post #: 2
Definitely!! I hope others will be interested too!

A.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Adrienne,

Let's hope that we can get a few more people to commit here. I'd rather not start a NEW Westchester weekend book club.

Karoline
A former member
Post #: 6
Just joined and hope to get an e-mail soon about the book, place and time.
Ingrid
user 6566853
Ossining, NY
Post #: 1
Hi! I'd be interested as well. I'm somewhat new to the area and would enjoy meeting new people while discussing an interesting book. Look forward to more information.