addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

One Drink Minimum Book Club of Princeton Message Board › December Meetup - Catcher in the Rye - Please Update Your RSVPs

December Meetup - Catcher in the Rye - Please Update Your RSVPs

Deepa Z.
janakid
Franklin, TN
Hello Book Readers -

I am very excited by the enthusiasm for this month's book, Catcher in the Rye!  However, it appears that the Monday meetup is currently full, with 11 people on the waitlist.  I realize that many of you RSVPed months ago, before the meetup had a firm date and time, and may no longer be able to or interested in attending.  Therefore, I am requesting that everyone go on to the meetup website and confirm that your attendance is correctly reflected.  This will allow people who want to attend to get off the waitlist, and will allow me to give an accurate headcount to our hosts at TGI Fridays.

Thanks, and see you next week!
Deepa
A former member
Post #: 1
I think I was on the waitlist for Monday and Wednesday. I prefer Wednesday, so you can take me off Mondays if I'm on it. Looking forward to hearing about Wednesday, December 5th.Anita Pollack