One Drink Minimum Book Club of Princeton Message Board › Wednesday meetup - please update your RSVP

Wednesday meetup - please update your RSVP

Deepa
janakid
Group Organizer
Princeton, NJ
Hello book readers!

I just noticed that we have a very large group interested in attending Wednesday's Out of Africa meetup/discussion, and a relatively small group attending Monday's discussion.

I wanted to send out this email, first, to make sure everyone updates their RSVPs if they can no longer attend Wednesday's discussion.  Last month, we had an extraordinarily large group, which is great from an enthusiasm perspective, but very hard from both a "keeping everyone in the discussion" perspective, and from the perspective of the folks at TGI Fridays, who really try their best to make sure we have enough space to discuss.

Second, I wanted to invite anyone who had RSVPed for Friday, but can come tonight instead to consider doing so!  I want to be able to accommodate as many people as possible, so the more we can spread out the numbers, the better.

Thanks!
Deepa