addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

a ne{o}lit book club Message Board › My apologies...

My apologies...

Bethany
blukasko
Cleveland, OH
Hi Everyone! Just wanted to send a quick apology for not attending tonight's meetup. I'm very upset because I really wanted to attend and discuss the book. Any of you with children will understand how a sitter can make or break your plans. In this case, they broke my plans!

Hope everyone has fun and if you can, please post some thoughts on the message board so I can get a jist of what you thought of the book. I have my opinions, an will post them as well.

Again, I'm sorry!
Bethany