Scottsdale Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › New discussion: The Cherry Orchard by Anton Chekov on Aug. 6

New discussion: The Cherry Orchard by Anton Chekov on Aug. 6

stephany
AZStephany
Group Organizer
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello Readers,

There were some adjustments to the calendar that led to multiple schedulings and cancelations.  However, to keep up the momentum of the discussions (even in the summer), I have scheduled a discussion of the play, The Cherry Orchard. Due to the short notice, I have scheduled this particular discussion for this date as this play is in the public domain (downloadable for free on a computer) and a quick read.  All other discussions for this date, including Feast of Love, will otherwise be rescheduled.  Please let me know of your plans to attend.

Thanks as always!

Stephany
Alicia
user 10751123
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 1
Hi Stephany,
I like this idea of watching a play and changing it up. You say that the play is in a public domain...I'm not sure exactly where to go. Would you be able to point me in the right direction, please, so I can find it?
I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you,
*Alicia*
stephany
AZStephany
Group Organizer
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 541
I'm not averse to seeing a play (we sometimes go see movies as a book club outing) -- but in this case it's just a play in written form. By public domain I mean that you can download it for free off the internet. Sorry for the confusion!