addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20ish & 30ish Boston Book Club Message Board › Today's Book Club Meeting

Today's Book Club Meeting

Paras H.
user 12400154
Boston, MA
Hi Everyone!

So its looking like the weather is not going to cooperate... so here's the logistics for today's meeting:

Place: Diesel Cafe, Davis Sq.   there is plenty of parking around, but I'd recomend taking the T as it's really convenient... please make a purchase (however small)... we like to be good to the locations that are good to us...

time: 7pm

where in Diesel?:  In the far back there is a huge table... it along with the bar against the wall will be reserved for us...

If you need to reach me, please call or text me at 339-224-8502, I will NOT be checking emails after 4pm.

See you all this evening!

~Paras