addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

20ish & 30ish Boston Book Club Message Board › Boston Readers- RSVP count needed

Boston Readers- RSVP count needed

Claire
user 5198062
Boston, MA
Hi Boston Readers!

It looks like we may need to meet in the bar area tomorrow, as there is another group that needs the lounge. If I can get an accurate RSVP number, I may be able to get us a large table. If you aren't coming tomorrow night, if you can change your rsvp to not attending, that would help. I greatly appreciate it!

See you tomorrow,

Claire