20ish & 30ish Boston Book Club Message Board › Boston Book club. New news for you. Win or lose...

Boston Book club. New news for you. Win or lose...

Josh
user 4450243
Brookline, MA
Happy Friday fellow Boston Book Club members. I am an active book club member and many of you know me.

I am also the organizer of the Boston Volunteers, one of Boston's most popular nonprofits. I wanted to share with you exciting news about our popular nonprofit. In the near future we will be playing games with local sick kids.

As some of you may know, the Boston Volunteers now have a popular mascot: Paulette Revere - and you can friend her on Facebook! Paulette will be your inside guide to Boston history, many Boston literature related, as well as new Boston Volunteer celebrations! She will also provide inspiring anecdotes on her experience with the Boston Volunteers.

We hope you will friend our new mascot, Paulette, so you don't miss part of the Boston Volunteer experience! Paulette is looking for some more friends and as a special incentive, one of Paulette's next friends will be randomly selected to receive a $25 gift card to your choice of the following bookstores: Harvard Co-op, Amazon, Trident Bookstore, and my favorite - The Brookline Booksmith.

We will randomly choose very soon.
You may have already won. Don't lose: Friend Paulette Revere now!

Thank you for all you do to help the Boston community. We sincerely appreciate your dedication and anticipate volunteering with you soon. Join us when we play games with sick Boston kids.
Learn more or discover who else is coming: http://www.meetup.com/BigEnoughtoDeliver/events/79013332/­

We anticipate volunteering with you, 
Josh and Paras
The Boston Volunteers
Big enough to deliver, small enough to care
Learn more: www.BostonVolunteer.org

Many Boston Book Club members are friending Paulette.
P.S. One special gift card to your local bookstore. One of her next 10 friends will win.
Don't miss: Friend Paulette Revere now!