Re-reading the reviews on each of these books I'm even more convinced that the group made excellent choices when we meet in December. I vote yes for the whole list.
From: Robin <[address removed]>
To: [address removed]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16,[masked]:52 PM
Subject: [bookclub-852] Tea & Mystery Book Club - needs to pick books for the next months.
We have a January book, but now need to choose the next months' books. Here are the proposed books we found. VOTE ON THE ONES you like or want to remove from the list
68. "Silence of the Grave" (Arnaldur Indridason) - Jan 27th
We have January, now we need votes to see if we keep these;
- 69. "Crossing the Lion" (Cynthia Baxter) - Feb 24th
- 70. "Monster of Florence" (Douglas Preston) - Mar 31st
- 71. "Sherlockian" (Graham Moore) - April 28th
- 72. "Due Diligence" (Michael A. Kahn) - May 26th
- 73. "Diamonds of the Dead (Alan Orloff) - June 30th
- 74. "Steal the Show" ( Thomas Kaufman) - July 28th
- 75. "Think Twice" (Lisa Scottoline) - Aug 25th
WE WANT MEMBERS TO VOTE on the 2013 chooses. It's your turn...
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Robin ([address removed]) from Tea & Mystery Book Club.
To learn more about Robin, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe from special announcements from your Organizer(s), click here
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 |